Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We interrupt this program...

So, I'm not sure how many of you are still actually reading my story (my comments seem to be dwindling...oh well) but I thought I'd let y'all know that I'm going to Ocean City, New Jersey with some friends until Wednesday, July 16. I'll have the internet but I'm probably going to be too busy or not in the right state of mind to update. I'll try to get the next part of my story up before I leave tomorrow, but I'm sorry if that doesn't happen.

xoxo,
Summer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv ur story and i hope u can get itup as soon as possible but dnt worry if u cnt
ill try and wait
lol
~~~Malina

Ti Amo said...

OOOH!! :( Please update before you leave!!! But I hope that you have a great time!

Lauren said...

I love your story! Have fun - I'm actually heading to Virginia Beach for a long weekend so I probably won't be updating my story either, but I can't wait till you get back for more updates! :)

Trish said...

I actually started reading your story a few days ago, and I love it. I love how you have a strong female in your story, and not someone who completely depends on Sidney!! I can't wait for more. I hope you have a good time on your trip!

lilyr said...

update!
we all love your story,
i check everyday for a new chapter: )

Anonymous said...

i hope you get an update out before you leave!
have fun!
-ashley

Summer said...

Alright, I'm running out the door right now. Today's been crazy so I haven't had time to update (sorry!!), but I've added a blogroll with some of my favorite fanfics. It's right below the archives on the right side of the page. Everyone should go check out some of my favorite Blogger authors while I'm gone =]

LC said...

I love your story, i think its really good! Have fun in Ocean City, I hope you update as soon as possible!